Pre-Planning Makes Perfect Sense
Talking about your final arrangements isn’t easy. But it doesn’t have to be hard.
Your family is everything. So the last thing you’d want is to put them in a difficult position. A time of loss can be a time of uncertainty, but your final arrangements don’t have to add to the uncertainty. There is no right way to plan a funeral service. Pre-planning and personalizing your service in whatever way is right for you, will ensure your family knows your wishes and that it will truly reflect the uniqueness of your life and how you want to be remembered.
- Why are you considering pre-planning?
- How would you like your family to be involved in the process?
- Now that we know your wishes, what should we do next?
- Does this mean you anticipate needing a funeral soon?
Here are a few common reasons people pre-plan. These benefits could help guide your conversation.
- Even if it’s far into the future, you’ll assure that a difficult time is less stressful for your loved ones.
- When everything is determined in advance, families can focus on celebrating life, knowing that last wishes are perfectly fulfilled.
- Planning a funeral can require over 150 decisions, and making those choices now, together, can be an experience that brings families closer.
- Some people go so far as to pre-pay, and this is a gift to loved ones, because funerals often come at unexpected times. This act unburdens family members from what can be a sudden expense.
Start the process together.
Our Pre-Planning Guide is a comprehensive resource for families, and our
Pre-Planning form walks you through decision making online.